Get detailed answers on how R2S works, what our services are and other information
R2S is pleased to present you with its E-commerce Domestic and International services and solutions which enable businesses to sell Product and services online, conveniently and reliably.
We have 3 aspects of R2S:
. R2S technology logistics
. R2S e-commerce solutions
. R2S Delivery management
If you want to know more about what we provide, you can visit our website at: http://r2slogistics.com/
You can reach us through the below methods:
• Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please go to http://r2slogistics.com/ and fill in the form, after filling in the contact form, we will reach out to you for a quick review of your business and enable you to start using our services.
You can submit a pickup order till 2:00 PM, as submitting any order after this time will be collected by the next working day
OR you can deliver it to our hubs any time on the same day
The package should be ready before the courier visits your location, so you are kindly requested to follow the below steps:
• Submit a pickup request before 2:00 PM for a pick up of your package on the same day of submitting your request.
• Print the Airway bill or write the docket number on a paper
• Put the package inside the R2S flyer according to the package’s size. Mention the number of items which are included in each flyer. (Number of pieces).
• Pack your fragile/ liquid shipment with the needed supplies to avoid any damage incidents during the shipping process (bubble wrap /foam/cardboard)
* Note Make sure to contact us if you need materials, at least 1 working day before they run out!
Each package will have three delivery attempts, if we were not able to deliver your package after two delivery attempts, we will forward your package as pending to our CS team, who will connect with you to schedule a final delivery attempt.
We have two (2) convenient payment methods
• Get the COD through a Bank transfer.
• Get the COD through visiting our Head Office or any branch
If a shipment is lost, you will be compensated as per contract